My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Sporty, Independent, Expressive, Tough and J-freaks gal. I love singing, dancing, acting, eating and reading. My fave character is Doraemon and my fave colour is green







Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

[Thursday, August 03, 2006]

Relax with Citra Aromatherapy



I went to Rumah Cantik Citra with my friend Selly, who worked in BEJ also but not the same office as mine (lucky her..huehehe). I got curious when I first saw the advertisement on TV and also Female radio, so I decided to go there on june 27th (exactly on sam's bday) and asked Selly to accompany me. We took pictures using Selly's handphone and just now she uploaded the pictures for me. So the story has been a bit out of dated :P who cares..I just want to share my feelings ^___^



The place was really nice and relaxing, the good point was that it was as good as the advertisement :) first, we bought Citra product until it reached total 60.000 rupiahs because we wanted to have a free body massage service. I liked the decoration because it was dominated with Green color!!

We had each room for one person, the room was clean and smell good. After we had massage, we took bath there. 100 points for Unilever for doing such marketing strategy like this (two thumbs up!), because I saw lots of women really enthusiastic to try their free services (body massage, hand spa, foot spa) by buying Citra aromatherapy products. The price was reasonable, so for total 60000 rupiahs I have already got lots of things such as liquid soaps, body scrubs and body lotions. The products have nice and relaxing smell also (maybe that is why it is called aromatherapy things hehe) so in my opinion it was worth it to have them. I can't wait for another offered from others products!

Ps: browse to my personal photo album to see other pictures.


Posted by Dennita * 4:21 PM