My Photo
Name:
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Sporty, Independent, Expressive, Tough and J-freaks gal. I love singing, dancing, acting, eating and reading. My fave character is Doraemon and my fave colour is green







Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter

[Wednesday, July 11, 2007]

June Notes

This week I've been shocked
Sad to know that I've missed a nice place that I loved just because..... someone's slow moving act
6 months' hope is meaningless
It seems that my dream fade away slowly (I hope not, must have positive thinking right?!)
Let's see what happen next and I hope I can live my dream and have a great family.

Another sad thing is about my sister. My lovely sister was sick and have been in hospital for 5 days..but not she's already in home. wish the best for her health.

Oh iya, tgl 27 June kmrn Sammy ultah belum sempet rayain berdua nanti aja lah sekalian anniversary
bulan2 ini soalnya byk bgt yg married, trus tgl 7 July my best friend Lia will have her BIG day!
congratulations for both of u (ben & lia) gw jd pager ayu loh hohoho (pengalaman pertama moga2 ga malu2in secara harus anggun waks hihi)

About work, this month all of the employees were busied by year end performance review, this is very critical moment since it will decide our promotion and salary level for the next year. I've already done my paperwork which consists of 4 engagement reviews and 1 year end review (ribet bo ngisi-nya hehehe..) Mudah2an perjuangan gw selama year end 2006 berakhir bagus


Semangat maju terus pantang munduuuuurrr

Sabbe satta bhavantu sukhitata


Posted by Dennita * 12:04 PM